RYAN KRACHUN RACING
* 2024 Schedule has been set. Ryan will be racing weekly at Bridgeport Speedway as well as all the Short Track Super Series South races. Ryan will also attend a few STSS North and Super DirtCar Series races when his schedule allows.
Thank you for your support. New merchandise is now available! We will be doing smaller batches so we can bring you more choices during the year... so sizes will run out quickly. Get yours while they last.
10/1/21 UPDATE… Facebook unpublished the Facebook page again. Third time this year. Have no idea why, nothing on the page is against their policy. Follow us on our NEW FACEBOOK PAGE @ facebook.com/RyanKrachun29 and Instagram… Instagram.com/ryankrachunracing.
Also, please fill out a “contact form” above if you’d like to be on our email list and be the first to know when we have announcements, will be doing new orders and have opportunities to get special sizes or custom merchandise. This will also allow us to communicate with you.
24 year old Ryan Krachun is a up and coming young star in Dirt Modifieds. He competes in Northeast Dirt modifieds, both big and small blocks as well as Speedstr’s.
Modified Achievements 2015-2022...
71 Top 5's
151 Top 10's
• 2021 Most Popular Driver Award @ Bridgeport Speedway
• 2015 Modified ROOKIE OF THE YEAR – New Egypt Speedway
• Youngest driver approved to race modifieds in NJ @ 16 years old
• Captured TWO FEATURE WINS in the Modified division at New Egypt Speedway becoming the YOUNGEST DRIVER EVER TO WIN IN THE MODIFIED DIVISION IN NJ @ 16 years old.
• Nominated for EMPA (Eastern Motorsports Press Association) John Blewett Young guns award
• Featured as NJ.com Driver of the Week
• 2014 NEMA Winged Pavement tour champion as a rookie!
• NEMA ROOKIE OF THE YEAR & SUPERSTAR OF TOMORROW award recipient
• ROOKIE YEAR in USAC Midgets (2012)
TOP ROOKIE in points East/Midwest
3rd USAC Eastern points Championship
4th USAC Midwest points Championship
2011 USAC National Next Generation B Class Champion
2011 USAC Battle of the Brickyard B Class Winner
2011 USAC Dirt Triple Crown Winner - B Class, Light 160, Light World Formula & Sr. Animal
2011 (10) USAC National A-Main wins
200+ A Main victories in Quarter-Midget Career
2010 Garden State Lt. Mod Champion
2010 Sandstone Speedway Lt. World Formula 'Most Wins'
2010 USAC Carolina Fall Nationals Lt. Mod Champion, Fast Time & Track Record